Nationwide Children’s Hospital is partnering with Columbus Public Health to offer COVID vaccines to Franklin County public school districts for students age 16 and older. Although there are a limited number of vaccines, the CW school district will have vaccines for at least 400 students who are eligible and interested.
UPDATE 2nd Dose is on Friday May 14th
Students do not need another consent form for this clinic. We will only need their vaccine card at registration. After the clinic, students will keep their completed vaccine card.
For students unable to attend 2nd dose clinic:
It is recommended that students receive their 2nd dose 17-25 days after their 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine. If a student is unable to attend the school based clinic where they received the first dose there are a few options:
1. Schedule at another school clinic
by emailing [email protected]
and include their Name, Phone Number, and School of Attendance.
2. Schedule at our Nationwide Children’s Orange Clinic by calling the COVID vaccine scheduling line, (614)938-2680.
3. Schedule at another vaccination location that offers the Pfizer vaccine.
4. The student is responsible for picking up their vaccine card from the school. The card confirms their 1st dose and should be taken to their 2nd dose appointment.
For students who were not able to receive the first dose:
They can schedule at Nationwide Children’s Orange Clinic by calling the COVID vaccine scheduling line, (614)938-2680.
The scheduled doses of the Pfizer vaccine are at CW High School during the school day.
Friday, April 23 (first dose)
Friday, May 14 (second dose).
Follow the below instructions if your student age 16+ would like to receive the vaccine
- All students MUST have consent form completed by a legal guardian.
- Complete form, print and return to HS clinic
- Consent form MUST be turned into clinic by Tue April 20th to participate in vaccine
- CLICK HERE for 1 - Covid Vaccine Consent Form.pdf
- Students will check-in, stand in line to receive vaccine, receive vaccine, wait 15 minutes, then return to class.
- Students will receive a vaccine card. For the first dose clinic, the school will keep card. After 2nd dose, student will keep their card.