Student Course Verification/Change Window - June 1-June 9
Student course selections during the registration process determine the number of course sections required and the number of teaching periods assigned. Student course selections are very important.
This Student Course Verification/Change Window serves as your final opportunity to express your preferred course selections for the upcoming school year. By logging into your Student Portal of PowerSchool, you will see a list of your requested classes for the 2021-22 school year. If you would like to make any changes to your course requests, this is your last opportunity to do so. Changes made will be recorded as a student’s final choices for the 2021-22 school year. These selections will determine our master schedule.
During the building of the master schedule, it is possible that conflicts or cancellations may occur. A conflict is when a course is only offered once or twice in the entire student day and may not be available to you based upon other core content classes you have requested. A cancellation may occur due to insufficient student interest. When such occurs for a core class, students are placed in an appropriate alternate core course. When such occurs for an elective course, students are required to select alternate elective courses.
Please complete this google form with your alternative elective courses for the 2021-22 school year as well as verify that you have reviewed and verified your course selections in PowerSchool.
Steps to Complete in Verification/Change Window for Rising Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors:
1. Login to Student Portal of PowerSchool.
- Review course selections for 2021-22 school year. Make any necessary changes to course selections.
a. Click on Class Registration:
- Click on the pencil to edit if need be:
3. Complete the course verification sheet once you have completed steps 1 and 2 above
Steps to Complete in Verification/Change Window for Rising Seniors:
- Rising Seniors should have scheduled for the necessary courses to meet the high school graduation requirements for the state of Ohio. School counselors will look over senior requests to ensure their course selections meet all necessary graduation requirements. Due to this, any changes requested at this time must be reviewed and approved by a school counselor. If you are a Rising Senior who would like to request a change to your schedule, you may request to do so via the Verification of Course Selection and Alternative Elective Course Form.
Please complete these steps by midnight on June 9, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school counselor.
Trent Brooks (A-F) Leigh Siedlak (G-N) Nicole Duffy (O-Z)