Nationwide Children’s Hospital is partnering with Columbus Public Health to offer COVID vaccines to Franklin County public school districts for students age 16 and older. Although there are a limited number of vaccines, the CW school district will have vaccines for at least 400 students who are eligible and interested.
The scheduled doses of the Pfizer vaccine are at CW High School during the school day.
Friday, April 23 (first dose)
Friday, May 14 (second dose).
Follow the below instructions if your student age 16+ would like to receive the vaccine
- All students MUST have consent form completed by a legal guardian.
- Complete form, print and return to HS clinic
- Consent form MUST be turned into clinic by Tue April 20th to participate in vaccine
- CLICK HERE for 1 - Covid Vaccine Consent Form.pdf
- Students will check-in, stand in line to receive vaccine, receive vaccine, wait 15 minutes, then return to class.
- Students will receive a vaccine card. For the first dose clinic, the school will keep card. After 2nd dose, student will keep their card.