Stopfinder is the all-in-one, easy-to-use app for viewing and sharing your student’s transportation schedule.
What the App Can Do
- View your student’s daily transportation assignments – including transfer trips and stops
- Securely share your student’s schedule with caregivers
- Receive notifications and updates related to transportation
- Send real-time vehicle location notifications based on GeoAlert regions you create for your student
- Send Estimated Time of Arrival notifications based on your student’s stop
Install the App
The Stopfinder app is available for download in the App Store as well as Google Play
Access Student Schedules
Access to student schedules is granted only to the student’s designated contacts by the Transportation Department. The Stopfinder contacts, at their own discretion, may share their student’s schedule with caregivers (sub-subscribers.) An invitation to activate your Stopfinder account will be sent via email.
Please contact the Canal Winchester Schools Transportation Department at (614) 833-2164:
- If you haven’t received an email invitation to register for Stopfinder
- If you have any questions regarding your student’s schedule