Free and Reduced Meals
Applying for free and reduced meals is simple and can save your family up to $90 a month! We encourage all families to consider applying for the federal free and reduced lunch program administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Make sure you complete the Free and Reduced Meal application each year so your student can continue participating in the program.
You will need:
- The name, school, and grade for your school-age children
- The name of all adults living in the home
- Income information for all adults living in the home
- Student ID Numbers for your school-age children
- If you don't know your student's ID number, start by asking them - they use this number in the cafeteria at school. If your student doesn't know their ID number, contact the school office for assistance.
If you have questions, please contact the Education Center at 614-837-4533.
Why apply for free and reduced lunch?
- Qualifying families can save up to $90 a month.
- Completing the application helps the district get accurate state funding.
- Qualifying families may be eligible for reduced internet costs through the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Waived AP testing fees for students who qualify and pass the exam.
Meal prices for the 2023-2024 school year will be:
- Elementary Lunch: $2.75
- Middle School Lunch: $3.25
- High School Lunch: $3.25
- Breakfast: $1.75
- Milk only: $0.50