Community Flyer Distribution
Canal Winchester Schools distributes community flyers in an Electronic Backpage email and ParentSquare post on Friday afternoons during the school year as a service to the community. Flyers will also be posted on the district's website.
- Flyers must be uploaded by 4 p.m. on the Wednesday before the distribution date.
- Non-school flyer information will only be distributed from non-profit organizations.
- All flyers must be uploaded as a PDF file of less than 10 MB in size.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Communications Department at email@example.com.
To view current Digital Backpack Flyers, click here.
Flyers will be distributed on Friday afternoons during the school year:
- Flyers will not be distributed over winter break.
- In the month of June and July, flyers will be distributed only on the second Friday of the month.
Flyer distribution is limited to school-sponsored events and non-profit organizations.
Materials posted are the responsibility of the organization represented, and Canal Winchester Schools does not endorse the organization, its activities, or its written materials.
All flyer submissions will be reviewed prior to distribution. If the flyer is not approved for any reason, an email will be sent to the submitter to explain the decision.