Welcome to the Canal Winchester Schools Communications Department!
We are here to help you stay informed about all things Canal Winchester Schools. We want to make sure that you have the latest news, information, and updates about our district, so that you can be involved and engaged in your child's education.
We communicate with staff, students, families, and the community in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website: You can find everything you need to know about our district on our website, including news, events, and resources.
- Our social media: We're on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, so you can stay up-to-date on the latest news and events.
- ParentSquare: Our unified communication tool for staff, students, and families. Click here to learn more.
- Community members can also join our public groups on ParentSquare. Click here to learn more.
- CW School News: Join our Canal Winchester Schools News group to receive e-mail newsletters and join our ParentSquare group for community members!
We want to make sure that everyone has a voice in our district, and we believe that communication is key to building a strong community. So please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. You can contact the Communications Department by email at email@example.com or by phone at 614-920-2635.
Thank you for being a part of the Canal Winchester Schools community!