Peachjar for E-flyer Distribution
We are excited to share information about our partnership with Peachjar to help us unite schools, parents, and communities in our collective mission to empower all students for success! Peachjar’s platform streamlines school-to-home communication by distributing valuable school and community resources directly to families as digital flyers. By enabling our district to go paperless, Peachjar helps us save thousands of trees each year.
Peachjar for Families
Peachjar organizes all important school and community information in one place! In addition to receiving emails from your school, look for the ‘Peachjar’ links to the right to view your school's flyers.
Peachjar for Community Organizations
Our district wants families to know about district-approved community programs and resources offered by organizations like yours! Approved local community partners within 25 miles of the district office will not be charged for this service. There are many added benefits to using Peachjar not available with paper flyers—clickable buttons that take parents directly to your website, flyer performance reports, and not to mention the time saved driving school to school!
To submit your flyer for district approval, review our Peachjar Approval Guidelines and follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Register your account as a Community Organization on Peachjar.com
- Contact the Communications Department at [email protected] or (614) 920-2635 to find out if you qualify as a local organization to post flyers without a fee.
- Go to Post & Notify from your account to submit your flyer for approval.
- Flyers are approved for distribution every Tuesday and Friday.
- Email [email protected] or call 858-997-2117 with any questions