1. Steps in the enrollment process: To begin the online enrollment process click here Parent OneView. This should take about five minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process
2. Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, you will receive an email with your scheduled appointment.
3. Your appointment will be held at the Education Center located at 100 Washington Street. Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to this appointment:
- Certified copy of the birth certificate
- Proof of Residency: Current mortgage statement or a current lease agreement
- Custody documents, if applicable
- Special Education paperwork, if applicable
- Transcripts or latest grade card
4. Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
5. Once your enrollment is complete, you will be given a start date for your child to begin school.